Chapter 59

Chapter 59

Alyssa 

It's been two months since our trip. Ryan and I have been planning our wedding because we both want to get it out the way. I didn't want to have a huge ceremony, I just wanted it to be simple and intimate. We had news to share with everyone whenever the time was right. Jailee and Trent invited us and the family out tonight for dinner, so that's what Ryan and I were getting dressed for. 

"You excited?" Ryan asked holding me from behind while rubbing on my stomach.

"Yes, but I'm still scared after last time." I said. 

"We'll do better this time, I promise." 

"I'm still shocked babe." 

"Hell I am too." Ry said smirking. 

We found out two weeks ago that I am pregnant with twins. I kept getting super sick and turns out that's why I was throwing up on the trip. I knew we had been pretty reckless, but I cried my ass off when they told me it was two. We haven't told anyone and aren't really sure when we are going to break the news. I'm starting to look like I'm bloated all the time now though.

Ryan walked away and continued getting dressed. I stared at myself in the mirror trying to see how noticeable my stomach was. 

"Babe, does this dress look okay?" I asked. 

Ryan turned to look at me. "Turn around and let me see that ass." 

I rolled my eyes. "Ry seriously? I have a pudge in this dress, don't I?"

"You look fine to me. It's there, but you carrying two babies and will be going on 3 months. You not supposed to be small. If they notice, who cares? We grown as fuck." Ryan said. 

He wants everyone to know, but I don't want to tell anyone right now. 

"Alright babe, I guess you're right." 

"Ain't nobody else dicking you down so that shit don't matter." Ry said slapping my booty.

I laughed. "You are out of control." 

"I need to check in on my nephew in a few days. I ain't seen him in a week." 

"Rhyson is dead wrong for leaving that girl to raise that baby on her own. I feel bad for her. I'm glad that you are helping her take care of him." I said. 

"I don't want him growing up how I did and mad at the fucking world, so I'll try to help out as much as I can. Rhyson is a bitch. I don't want shit to do with that nigga." 

"I don't blame you Ry. Be better than him, you're a great man." 

"Anyway...you ready to get out of here?" Ry asked. 

I nodded then grabbed my purse and we headed out of the door. We got into Ryan's car and headed to the restaurant. He was so in love with this car that it just made me happy. He was talking about it for so long, I'm just glad that I was able to get it for him. 

"You look good as hell sitting over there." Ryan said as he sped down the highway. 

"Really?" I asked. 

"Hell yeah..." 

"Maybe we should break this car in...if you know what I mean?" I said raising an eyebrow.