Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Alyssa

I was extremely happy to be boarding the private jet at the moment that would be taking us to Hawaii. The trip came a lot faster than expected but I'm just glad to be leaving for a while. Jailee seemed to be in better spirits so that was good because I was worried about her.

Ryan and I sat together of course because I just wanted to be all under him because I feel like we don't spend a lot of time together. Jailee was in front of us and she looked like she was about to be resting the whole flight. It was 3 am so that was understandable. 

"I look so crazy omg." I said as I looked at myself in the camera on Snap.

"No, you don't." Ryan said pulling me on his chest.

"Someone clearly loves me to tell me that." I laughed.

"You look fine to me."

"You're supposed to say that." I told him.

"I don't have to say shit." he whispered as my mom and dad walked past us to sit.

My little brother and sister were coming as well so it should be cool.

"Babe...I'm excited." I said.

"I know, you've said it a million times." Ryan said glancing at his phone.

"Well it's been a minute since I've had a real vacation." 

"Yeah I see with your happy ass. Go to sleep." 

I took a video on Snap of the family then Ryan and I.

"Babe...where are we going?" I said putting the camera on him.

Ryan licked his lips smiling. "To swim in your ocean." 

My eyes widened and I took the camera off him and looked behind us to see if my parents heard him.

"RY!" I said hitting him.

Ryan laughed. "Post that baby." 

I rolled my eyes at him. I posted a video of us and a picture of us on Insta.

"Is everyone okay? We should be taking off soon." My mom asked us.

"We're cool." I said.

I looked towards Jailee and noticed she was knocked out already like she hadn't had any real sleep in a while.

"Go to sleep Alley, you talking too much." Ryan said smirking.

"Hush boy, I am." I said stretching out and laying in his lap.

He just stared at me as I laid there and I shifted quite a bit before I got comfortable. It didn't take long for the plane to take off and as soon as it did I went straight to sleep.

*