Chapter 60

Chapter 60

Ryan

I brought Alyssa to the ER and they ended up admitting her to the hospital to monitor her and the babies. She completely passed the fuck out on me and I tried to keep calm but that shit scared me. I got her a private suite and made sure she was confidential because we didn't need the bullshit.

I wasn't sure whether to call Pops and Mrs. Patterson because we hadn't told anyone that we're expecting again. This was part of the reason why. She was currently hooked up to an IV and the babies were being monitored as well. 

Alyssa moved around in the bed before opening her eyes. She looked scared as shit like she was about to freak the fuck out. I went and sat on the side of her bed. 

"Babe...please tell me that it didn't happen again." She whispered. 

"Nah, they're cool for now. Apparently you were extremely dehydrated and the vomiting didn't help. The doctor wants to put you on bed rest and said you're a high risk especially with what happened last time." I explained to her. 

She sighed. "Our babies are okay, that's all that matters. I don't remember anything." 

"It's been about a day and a half. You fainted in my arms after we got home from dinner. I got you though baby. Don't worry. You're my priority right now." 

"You're amazing Ry. I don't know what I would do without you." 

"Listen, after you get out of here you gotta slow down. You can't be doing shit. Just plan the wedding and leave everything else alone." I told her.

"I want to get married before the babies get here and it doesn't have to be a huge wedding. I want it to be close family and friends." she said. 

"We can do whatever you want. I'm not tripping, but you don't need to worrying about shit. If it's too much then let me know and I'll take care of it." I said staring at her.

Alyssa smiled at me. "You are too good to me." 

I kissed her on the forehead and she wrapped her arms around me. 

"I love you baby girl." I whispered in her ear. 

"I love you too. Don't ever leave me." she mumbled in my chest. 

"I'm not going anywhere, you know that." 

"I'm scared Ry...I don't want to lose our babies again."

I continued holding her. "We gonna be alright Alyssa. This is just a minor setback. I promise you that." 

She can't be doing all this excessive worrying and I'm not going to let her. I refuse to let the same shit happen again. It wouldn't be good for either of our mental health. Dr. Slate, who's been Alyssa's doctor came walking in. The last time we saw her was when the miscarriage took place. She didn't look happy with us at all probably because she knows our history.

I watched as she took a seat at the end of the bed and just stared at Alyssa and I like she was disappointed. We really couldn't control this shit happening this time. 

"Mr. and Mrs. to be Chancellor...I am extremely worried about the both of you." Dr. Slate said. 

"I know...I'm sorry, but I really don't know what happened. We weren't fighting this last time, he's been really supportive actually." Alyssa said.