S1x12.5 - Code Breaker || Part Two

*Even though Addie doesn't go to the formal, this is what she would've worn if she went

SAMANTHA STILINSKI

Since Peter bent Stiles' keys, we had to run all the way to the hospital.

When we got there, Stiles and I saw Lydia and rushed towards her.

We didn't get far though, we were halted by Dad.

"You know what? It's a good thing we're in a hospital, because I'm going to kill you. Both of you," he hissed.

Stiles was breathless from running. "I'm - I'm sorry. I lost the keys to my jeep. We had to run all the way here."

"Stiles, I don't care!"

I nudged my head towards Lydia, "Is she gonna be okay?"

He sighed. "They don't know, partially because they don't know what happened. She lost a lot of blood, but there's something else going on with her."

"What do you mean?" Stiles panicked.

"The doctors say it's like she's having an allergic reaction. Her body keeps going into shock," Dad informed.

Allergic reaction to the bite?

"Did you two see anything? I mean, do you have any idea who or what attacked her?"

"No. No, we have no idea." Stiles said.

"What about Scott?" Dad questioned.

"What do you mean? What about him?" I asked.

"Did he see anything?"

"What do you - is he not here?" Stiles asked, alarmed.

We assumed that he would be here.

I was worried about him. The last time we saw him was like an hour ago at the dance and for all I know, something bad could've happen to him. Why was everybody getting hurt? First Lydia gets bit. Then Peter knocked Rae out. And now Scott? Today was just too much for me. I just want today to be over so I can go home and cry.

"What are you talking about? I've been calling him on his cell phone. I've gotten no response," Dad replied to Stiles.

Stiles looked over to Jackson.

Jackson had his hands in his pockets, in front of Lydia's room. He shrugged at our questioning stare.

"Yeah, you're not gonna get one," Stiles told Dad.

After a sigh, he starting walking down the hall, "Stiles. Sammy. Listen, just go wait with your friends, alright?"

But, of course, we just followed after him.

"Dad, tell me. Look, you know it has something to do with Derek," Stiles told him.

"What? I thought that you two said that you barely know him?" Dad asked, confused.

"Alright, we may know him a little better than that," I admitted.

"You do realize I'm elected to do this job, right?" Dad was pissed.