S1x09 - Wolfsbane || Part One

THIRD PERSON

"Repeat, suspect is on foot. We're in pursuit, heading northwest," Sheriff Stilinski said over the radio as he followed a running Derek.

Said criminal werewolf, ran as fast as he could until he slid to a stop when a truck pulled up in front of him. He could not afford to stop now. He jumped up and ran another way.

|| Teen Wolf ||

"He's on foot. Just ran into the iron works," Chris Argent, who drove the truck, explained to his sister.

"Wait, wait, did you say on foot?"

"Yeah, into the iron works."

Kate was confused. "Running?"

"Yes. Running." A tad irritated, Chris Argent hung up the phone on her.

"If he's on foot then," Kate asked herself, speeding after a black Camaro, "Who the hell is driving his car?"

RAEGAN MCCALL

"Can we play some music?"

"Really, Sam?" I asked.

"We're in a car chase, and in the movies they always have music."

"I really don't think Ed Sheeran is suited for this kind of situation."

"Obviously," she rolled her eyes. "I mean the type of music Derek listens to."

"He listens to music?"

"I imagine him listening to emo music," she said. "Ooh! Maybe we can listen to 'Teenagers' by My Chemical Romance."

"Wow," I smiled. "I'm surprised you know who they are."

"You do know there is a thing called Tumblr, where angsty, emo teenagers go, Rae. Of course I know who they are."

"I think you guys are forgetting the fact that we're in A HIGH SPEED CAR CHASE!" Stiles yelled.

Okay, let me explain really quick what was going on; we're driving Derek's car as he runs away from the cops. That should ease your minds for now.

"And you call me the dramatic twin," Sammy huffed at Stiles.

I looked behind me and saw that the car was still on our ass, "Uh, Scott..."

As he held the wheel tightly, he asked, "Faster?"

It was a pretty awkward question, considering my dirty mind, but I kept it in.

"Much faster," Stiles answered, as he saw how close the car was to us.

Shifting the gears with a constipated look on his face, Scott sped up.

It really didn't do much, or Scott just didn't know how to freaking drive fast. He should've let me drive. I drive like Edward Cullen, which is actually why I still haven't gotten my license

"Okay, Scott. I don't think you're grasping the concept of a car chase here," Stiles said, looking behind us at the car that seemed to be getting closer to us.

"Yeah, Scott," I said, hitting the back of Scott's seat. "Step on it!"

"If I go faster, I'll kill us," Scott replied.

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Sammy yelled.

Scott sped up and I fell back into my seat.

I rubbed my head lightly, before turning to see if the car was still chasing us. But they weren't. They were gone.

"They're gone," Stiles and I said simultaneously.