S2x01 - Omega || Part One

SAMANTHA STILINSKI

Stiles and I were in the hospital checking up on Lydia. That's all we've been doing these past few days. However, I didn't wait all weekend at the hospital like Stiles. Believe me, I tried but I could not fall asleep in the uncomfortable waiting room chairs. Plus Stiles would always murmur weird things from his dreams about Lydia. I would go into detail about it, but I am honestly too disturbed and scared to talk about it. My twin brother is a complete weirdo and has some problems to fix. I seriously hope that he somehow wins Lydia over because I find it kind of sweet that he's been waiting all weekend for her at the hospital. I hope somebody could do that for me one day.

The past few days have kind of been rough on me, but I was determined to keep it all together. After everything that has happened, I would be lying if I said I wasn't hurt at all. From the breakup, to Lydia getting attacked, to Rae being kidnapped by Peter, to Derek killing the devil himself. I was determined to put the nice girl next door act to a rest. I honestly don't care anymore if everybody likes me. The act was absolutely tiring to pull off, so I'm getting rid of it. I'm the new and improved Sammy. That includes being a better friend to Rae (I've apologized for thinking she was a slut like a hundred times) and stop saying whatever comes to my mind. It's been working because nobody's realized I've been struggling to keep everything together. But I like it that way, they won't have to worry about my stupid problems.

I took a shower, hastily put on some clothes, and went to the hospital only to find Stiles spread out on three chairs holding a "Get Well" balloon, murmuring random things in his sleep. I rolled my eyes at him and walked up to Lydia's dad, who was standing in front of her room.

"Hey, Mr. Martin!" I smiled. "How's Lydia doing?"

"Fine," he gave a warm smile, then glanced at my brother and frowned. "Has he been here all night?"

We both looked to Stiles, who was still murmuring things in his sleep.

"He's been here all weekend," I laughed. "I better go wake him up."

Turning away from Mr. Martin, I went to Stiles, my hands on my hips.

"You're dirty," Stiles mumbled in his sleep.

I was honestly really disturbed. What's up with teenage boys and their dirty dreams? The world may never know what goes on in their tiny, little minds. Boys in general are terrible. It's probably because of their stupidity, which I blame on society's belief that we need to be rewarded for it. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I did a lot of reading these past few weeks because I stopped dumbing myself down to fit in with popular people.

I stared at Stiles for a few more moments and heard him mumble more disturbing things. After my enjoyment was done, I decided to be the amazing twin sister that I am and wake him up gently so that he doesn't suffer from any more embarrassment.

I hit him over the head.

"Ow!" He yelled, springing upright. "What the hell?!"

"I'm trying to save you from any more embarrassed, okay? Literally, everybody in this hospital is creeped out by your perverted dreams!" I exclaimed.

I heard a few agreements from around me.

"You didn't have to smack me in the head for it!" He snapped, holding the back of his head exaggeratingly.

"Anyways, don't they have a vending machine around here? I'm starving."

"Yeah, let's go," he mumbled, leading me to the vending machine.

After a long argument, we finally agreed on Reese's. But, just our luck, the stupid vending machine got stuck so Stiles aggressively started hitting the button.