S2x10 - Fury || Part One

SAMANTHA STILINSKI

"So this kid's the real killer?" Dad asked us, looking at Matt's yearbook picture.

All of us - Dad, Scott, Stiles, Rae, Addie, and I - were gathered in Stiles' room, explaining everything to Dad.

"Yeah," Stiles answered him.

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"Dad, come on," I said. "Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common."

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter Kara wasn't in Harris's class," Dad crossed his arms.

"All right, okay, you're right, sorry. Then I guess they dropped the charges against him?" Stiles asked, sarcastically.

"No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything."

"H-"

Dad interrupted Stiles, "Scott, Rae, do you believe this?"

"It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us," Scott said.

"We know it's Matt," Rae nodded.

"Yeah, he took Harris's car, okay? Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in Harris's class, that they'd arrest him," Stiles told Dad.

"All right, fine. I'll allow the remote possibility, but give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?" Dad questioned.

"Isn't it obvious? Our swim team sucks! They haven't won in, like, six years." Stiles sighed, "Okay, we don't have a motive yet. I mean, come on, does Harris?"

"What do you want me to do?" Dad asked.

"We need to look at the evidence," Scott said.

"Yeah, that would be in the station, where I no longer work!" Dad exclaimed.

"Trust me, they'll let you in," Stiles told him.

"Trust you?" Dad raised an eyebrow.

"Trust - trust Scott?"

"Scott, I trust," Dad nodded.

|| Teen Wolf ||

"It's two in the morning," the deputy said, disbelievingly.

"Believe me, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't extremely important," Dad pleaded.

"We look at the hospital stuff first, okay?" Stiles whispered to us as Dad and the deputy talked.

"Why?" Scott asked.

"Because all the murders were committed by Jackson, except for one, you remember?"

"The pregnant girl!" Rae's eyes widened.

"Jessica," I nodded.

"Yeah. Since Matt had to kill her himself, somebody from the hospital could've seen him," Stiles told us.

"Thank you," Dad told the deputy, having convinced her. "Let's go," he told us.

|| Teen Wolf ||

"I don't know, guys. I mean, look at this," Dad showed us a paper. "There was a six-car pileup that night, the hospital was jammed."

"All right, just keep going," Stiles said. "Look, he had to have passed one of the cameras on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? He's gotta be on the footage somewhere."