S3x06 - Motel California || Part One

SAMANTHA STILINSKI

"I've seen worse," Scott said as we all stood in front of the Glen Capri, the motel we would be sleeping in.

"Where have you seen worse?" I asked, frowning at the dark, nearly abandoned motel. "This place looks like it was made in the 1950s and some whacko guy in his mid-thirties decided to come here and murder everybody including his wife! The wife is now a ghost and haunts the motel because she wants to avenge something!"

Everybody gave me weird looks. After the fight, I literally gave up. I'm just saying everything that's gonna come to my mind now even if the thoughts aren't exactly the nicest. I'm a very opinionated person and I want everybody to hear them before I die.

"Are you okay?" Rae tried holding back her laugh.

"I just want to get out of here and Beacon Hills." I rolled my eyes.

"Listen up," Coach said. "The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely." Coach held up a bunch of motel room keys and people began taking them from him, one by one. "And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

"Who's rooming with who?" Rae asked.

"I'll be with Sammy," Lydia announced.

I nodded at her. "Addie, too. I'm sure Coach won't mind if we have three."

Addie grinned up at me, nodding.

"Well, I'm obviously with Scott," Stiles gave a goofy grin, putting his arm around his best friend.

Isaac eyed Rae and she laughed, patting his shoulder. "I would room with you Isaac, but I don't think Coach will like that very much. Allison?"

Allison nodded. "Sure, I'll room with you."

"And that leaves Isaac with Boyd," I said, watching as the two bro-hugged.

Everyone took keys from Coach and headed to their rooms, but I stopped in my tracks when I realized Lydia wasn't moving.

I walked up to her, concerned about the panicked look on her face. "Lydia?" I asked.

"I don't like this place," she said, staring at the motel.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place," I joked. "It's just for a night."

"A lot can happen in one night."

|| Teen Wolf ||

"All right, so I have four," Stiles was telling Scott, Rae, Addie and I, who had gathered in their room.

"Four? You have four suspects?" Scott asked, sitting up on his bed.

"Yeah, it was originally ten," Stiles replied. "Well, nine technically, I guess. I had Derek on there twice."

Rae rolled her eyes.

"So who's number one?" I asked. "Harris?"

"Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead."

"So if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices," Rae said, rolling her eyes, yet again. You would think they'd fall out by now.

Stiles frowned. "Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head."

"Well, what if it's somebody else from school?" Scott suggested. "Like, you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people."