S2x08.5 - Raving || Part Two

SAMANTHA STILINSKI

Stiles and I made a dash for the Jeep as Dad was getting out of his car.

"Hey. Can't talk, got to run," Stiles was about to get in the car when he double-taked at the look on Dad's face. "Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he said, sadly.

"Oh," Stiles looked down. "Where's your gun?"

"I left it at the station along with my badge."

"What?" I frowned.

"It's all right," Dad said. "You know what? We'll talk about this later."

He was about to turn around when I called, "Dad."

"Don't worry about it."

"Dad!" Stiles repeated.

He sighed. "It was decided that the son of a police chief stealing police property and having a restraining order filed against him by one of the town's most respected attorneys did not reflect well on the county."

"They fired you?" Stiles asked, a guilt-ridden look on his face.

"Nah," Dad denied. "Look, it's-it's just a leave of absence. It's-it's temporary."

"Did they say it was temporary or-"

"Actually, no," Dad replied. "You know, I - it's fine. Don't worry about it though. Hey. We're going to be fine."

"I don't get it. Why-why aren't you angry at me?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know," Dad said, looking defeated. "Maybe I just don't want to feel any worse than I already do by having to yell at my son."

He went into the house.

"Oh, shoot," Stiles sighed.

"Let's go inside and talk to him," I told Stiles.

Stiles looked like he wanted to, but said, "We-we can't. There's no time. We'll talk to him when we get back."

I groaned but got in the car.

|| Teen Wolf ||

"You two okay?" Scott asked as we were parked in front of the club, getting the supplies we needed out of the trunk.

"Yeah," I said, unconvincingly. "Why?"

"You didn't say anything the whole way here," Rae said, frowning at us.

"No, we're fine. Just grab the other bag," Stiles sighed.

"I can't," Scott told him. "Remember Deaton said you two have to do it alone."

"Okay, this plan is really starting to suck," Stiles commented.

Scott suddenly flicked his head towards the club. "No. Not here, not now."

"What?" I asked, but Scott ignored me, taking off towards the club. Rae looked back at us, shrugging, and ran after him.

"Scott! What am I supposed to-" Stiles called as the two McCall siblings disappeared into the club. "Plan officially sucks."

RAEGAN MCCALL

Scott ran and I followed after him into the club.

"What's going on, Scott?" I asked when he finally stopped running. We were behind a pillar and Scott was looking out at the dancefloor. He was staring at Allison - and Matt? What? Were they on a date? What's going on?

When Allison spotted Scott, she excused herself and joined us behind the pillar.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked her.