S2x12 - Master Plan || Part One

ADELINE LAHEY

"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson," Mr. Stilinski was telling the five-Isaac, Scott, Sammy, Rae, and I-of us, outside the boy's locker room. "I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means - the hell, I don't know what that means. Um-look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him-"

"We'll call you," Rae nodded.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him," Scott lied.

"Yeah," the Sheriff nodded unconvincingly. "I'll see you, okay?" After giving Sammy a hug, he walked away.

After the Sheriff left, Sammy let out a few tears while Rae comforted her.

A bunch of boys came out of the locker room with Coach behind.

"McCall," he addressed Scott, looking somber. "We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know, Coach," Scott nodded.

"All right," he was about to walk away then backtracked. "I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we-I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will."

"I know," Coach sighed, walking away. He ruffled my hair as he walked past me. "Later, Little Lahey."

After the coast was clear, Isaac went into the locker room then came back out.

"Is that everyone?" Rae asked.

"I think so," Isaac nodded and all of us followed him into the locker room and found Stiles' locker.

After looking around, Scott ripped the locker door off.

"You're gonna find him by scent?" Sammy asked, wiping away her tears.

"Yeah, we both are," Scott said, taking a shirt and handing Isaac a shoe, which he grimaced at.

Rae laughed and Sammy gave her an exasperated look.

"But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac frowned, looking disgusted.

"Isaac!" Sammy snapped. "Just please focus!" She took a deep breath, calming herself down. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you."

Isaac gave her a small smile, "It's fine. Really. Nobody deserves to lose their sibling."

I instantly thought of Camden. I miss him everyday, and Sammy didn't deserve to feel that pain.

"Just please find him," she begged. "Stiles and Dad are the only family I have left."

"We're going to find him, Sammy," Scott assured her. "I swear to God, we will."

She gave him a small smile.

Suddenly Scott looked towards the door and we all followed his line of sight and found Derek at the end of it.

"We need to talk," Derek said, his hands clasped behind his back.

"All of us," a taller man with short brown hair said, coming out from behind the locker and standing next to Derek.

"Holy shit," Rae gaped. Sammy and Scott had similar expressions on their faces.

"What the hell is this?" Scott thundered.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station," Derek replied, a look of betrayal plastered on his face.