S2x06 - Frenemy || Part One

ADELINE LAHEY

"I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened," Allison told Lydia after we parked in Lydia's driveway.

"I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened, if you can tell me what the hell just happened!"

"It's - it's kind of complicated," Allison told her.

"Well, how 'bout you start with why was Derek there? Or where Jackson went, or what is wrong with Erica?" At Allison's silence, she said, "Oh, do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?"

Allison sighed, "Part of the reason why I'm asking is because Scott and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other, okay? So, it's better if you just keep what you know to yourself."

"Fine. I'll keep what I know about you and your boyfriend - which is nothing - to myself," she opened the car door to get out, but Allison stopped her by grabbing her shoulder.

"Hey. He's not just my boyfriend. You get that, right?"

"Let me go," Lydia said, looking down at where Allison's hand was still on her shoulder.

"Just for one second, please, try and remember-"

"Remember what?!" Lydia snapped.

"Remember what it feels like. All of those times in school when you see him standing down the hall, and you cannot breathe until you're with him. Or those times in class when you - you can't stop looking at the clock because you know that he's standing right out there waiting for you," Allison said, dreamily. "Don't you remember what that's like?"

"No."

"What do you mean, "no"? You've had boyfriends."

"None like that."

"That's sad," I blurted out from the back seat.

Lydia turned to look at me as if she had forgotten that I was there and huffed. "I still don't get who the little girl is."

"Rae and Scott are fostering her. I've told you this," Allison explained.

"Whatever," Lydia got out of the car and went into her house.

As Allison backed out of Lydia's driveway, I asked, "Do you really feel all that stuff about Scott?"

I saw her cheeks turn a bit red and she smiled at me through the rearview mirror, "Yeah."

"I hope I find someone that makes me feel like that one day."

"I hope you do, too," she smiled.

RAEGAN MCCALL

After the kanima (AKA Jackson) had taken off from our roof, Allison went to go drop Lydia off with Addie, and we went after Jackson. Scott, Stiles, Sammy and I went in Stiles' Jeep and Derek was on foot. And Boyd had probably taken Erica and Isaac's paralyzed bodies to, what I call, Derek's lair, the abandoned subway station.

Derek was running super fast in front of us and Stiles had to speed to catch up. He jumped over a chain fence and Stiles screeched to a stop. There was a spike strip there, preventing Stiles from just charging through.

"What do we do now?" Stiles turned to ask Scott, but he was already out of the car and jumping over the fence all kung fu style.

I gave an exasperated sigh from the backseat. "Well, I feel useless."

"Tell me about it," Stiles put his fingers to his temple.

"Okay, he didn't have to be all dramatic and leave the car door open," Sammy leaned over the seat to shut the door. "It's freezing!"