five

"i don't get why you're still with him," namjoon says, putting an arm around seokjin's waist. he slipped his hands under jin's sweater, making small patterns with his index finger on the soft skin.

"honestly?" hoseok put an arm over his eyes and leaned back, laying across jin's legs while crossing his own. "i don't know why i am either. he treats me like shit anymore. like i'm nothing to him."

"then break up!" jin sighed.

"you don't think i haven't tried?" hoseok sat up quickly. "as much as i love him, i've had enough. if i mention the words 'break' and 'up' in a sentence, yoongi goes ballistic and storms out. he goes to jimin's." he sighed, putting his head down. "what does jimin have i don't?"

jin leaned forward to hug hoseok, "nothing. you're both sweeties, from what i've heard and seen. jimin...he's always been extremely good at comforting people. that's most likely why yoongi goes there when you guys fight."

"i'm so sick of fighting, jin."hoseok mumbled, tearing up. "it's like he wants me, but doesn't at the same time. it's too much."

"talk to him," namjoon leaned forward to help comfort the crying hoseok. "tell him how you feel. yoongi's stubborn, you have to force him to listen."

"i try, joon. he makes up some kind of excuse as to why he can't." hoseok stands up and wipes his face, exhaling loudly. "i'm gonna go now. thank you for letting me vent and cry to you guys about yoongs." hoseok smiles sadly.

"anytime, hobi." jin says, "be safe on the drive home."

··

"hey, yoongs...i was wondering when you'll be home. i miss you. love you, babe." hoseok sighed as he looked into the mirror, he realized how awful he looks. his eyes were red and puffy and had bags too. his hair was a mess from the wind.

this had to have been the thirtieth voicemail to yoongi. he texted yoongi countless times, and yoongi hadn't even read them. he just hopes yoongi is okay.