twelve

taehyung was called in for work again. he didn't have to do any shooting, he was just there in case they needed a replacement or had a last-minute appointment come in. taehyung walked down the steps buttoning the last few buttons on his shirt. jimin turned and looked at him, "where are you going? hot date?"

taehyung scoffed, "no, i'm going to work. do you wanna tag along? i'm sure my boss won't mind."

"why not? i'm tired of being here." jimin got up and ran upstairs, returning a few minutes later dressed in a white shirt and ripped jeans.

··

"i wanna photograph you," taehyung said, flipping through pictures in his camera. he glanced at jimin, "is it okay if i do?"

jimin smiled and looked over, "i'd love that, but first, there's something i want to do."

with that, they used taehyung's lunch break to dye jimin's hair. professionally, of course. jimin wouldn't tell taehyung what color it was going to be, he just made him wait. the break was two hours, which taehyung was always grateful for. most lunch breaks were half an hour, but because all of the food places with decent food were at least forty-five minutes away, taehyung's boss made exceptions.

two hours later, jimin had orange hair and taehyung was in love with it.

··
a lot shorter than i planned but w.e. i wasn't going to make this like practically every other yoonmin ff out there and make their hair colors the ones from run era, but let's be honest here, run era jimin is my biggest weakness