thirty-five

"i already texted namjoon," taehyung said, looking at yoongi. the black haired male in front of him. "he should be here soon."

yoongi nodded, "alright."

"here's your drinks," jimin smiled softly at the two, setting down each drink. "is namjoon coming to talk about the rapper thing?"

yoongi nodded, "yeah."

taehyung held the warm cup in his hands, smiling up at jimin. "when does your shift end?"

jimin looked at the wall clock behind him, turning back around to answer his boyfriend. "in about an hour, why?"

"no reason. do you want to do something after you get off?" the brunette asked. while the couple conversed, yoongi sat there silently and sipped at his coffee, internally begging namjoon to hurry. he didn't even know he was coming to talk to yoongi, he thought it was only to hangout with taehyung.

"jimin! get back to work!" seokjin yelled, coming around the corner, seeing jimin talking to taehyung. the brunette looked at his boss and smiled.

"yes sir!" jimin yelled, watching seokjin roll his eyes and turn around and go back into his office. he turned to taehyung, swiftly kissing him and hoped seokjin didn't see the action. "i'll see you after my shift is over. i love you."

"i love you too, minnie." taehyung smiled, watching jimin clean up behind the counter to busy himself.

"so gross," taehyung heard from behind, looking over his shoulder and seeing namjoon. as namjoon slid into the booth next to taehyung, he locked eyes with yoongi. "why is he here?"

"like you and jin aren't," taehyung retorted, before moving onto the topic of yoongi. "right. jimin and i, we want to help yoongi out with something- but we need your help to do so."

"what is it?" namjoon questioned. his gaze never left yoongi, making the older shift uncomfortably.

"he wants to be a rapper. he's got the talent for it, and i know you know a producer...so." taehyung explained.

"give me one good reason why i should help him after what he did to jimin and hoseok." namjoon looked at taehyung as if he were insane. "but first, i have a question. why are you trying to help him?"

"he's living with us currently---long story, i'll explain later---and i can't hold a grudge against him while we live under the same roof, plus, i believe he changed."

"people don't change." namjoon deadpanned.

"yeah yeah, whatever." taehyung rolled his eyes. "please? listen, namjoon, his rapping is out of this world."

namjoon's eyes flickered between yoongi---who had his head hung low---and taehyung, who pouted in attempt to make namjoon give in, which partially did work.

he let out a sigh, looking at yoongi. "let me see what you can do, and i'll consider it."

..
filler filler filler

i need to write up more drafts rip