forty-two

"let's have a small party." namjoon suddenly spoke, interrupting the comfortable silence filling the air. all heads turned to look at namjoon, "just get drunk or whatever."

is that really a good idea?" taehyung asked, chewing on his bottom lip, "we all know what happened last time..."

"that was just you, jimin, and i though." jungkook pointed out, "and besides, if you do anything else, you're dating now."

"yes," jimin spoke, "but we'll all be drunk, what if-"

namjoon rolled his eyes and stood up, walking towards the kitchen. "stop being so worrisome over this, just loosen up."

··

jimin drank one drink after the other, and was still going strong. he held a half-empty beer in his hand, using taehyung's shoulders to keep himself standing up. taehyung leaned against the wall, looking at his small, wasted boyfriend beside him.

"you look cute," taehyung giggled, leaning down to press a sloppy kiss against jimin's lips. the older of the two kissed back roughly, threading his fingers through taehyung's hair, moaning softly.

"if you two are going to have sex, at least be decent human beings and go to your room." yoongi complained from the couch, who was still, for the most part, sober as he has a high tolerance for alcohol. everyone else, except for yoongi, jimin and taehyung, had already passed out.

jimin giggled at the older before going back to taehyung, who had his hands in jimin's back pockets and squeezed his butt. "tae,"

"what, baby?" taehyung pouted, getting close to jimin's ear. "what's wrong?"

"you...you're being a tease." jimin hiccupped, puffing his cheeks out. he hooked his arms around taehyung's neck, pressing the younger against the wall. jimin kissed taehyung's neck and began unbuttoning it, letting their bodies rub against each other due to how close jimin stood.

taehyung hooked his hands under jimin's thighs, muttering a small "jump," which the older hapily did so. taehyung opened his bedroom door with his foot, shutting it back the best he could when they were fully into the room. he dropped jimin onto the bed, letting his unbuttoned shirt fall all the way off and onto the floor before hovering over the drunk, needy boy on the bed.

"oh my god," jimin groaned when he felt taehyung begin to palm him, his back arching. he clawed at taehyung's bare back as the younger unbuttoned his tightening jeans.

"baby, you're so hard." taehyung teased, slipping a hand in jimin's boxers before slipping them completely off. jimin had already taken his shirt off on the way to their room, so he was left completely naked.

"you have too many clothes on," jimin whined, pushing taehyung onto his back and sitting directly on his growing bulge. he bent down near taehyung's ear, "let me fix that."

..
this is the closest thing i've ever written to smut so uH i know it isn't that good

i stopped there because, you see, i'm not fully comfortable with writing a full smut scene