forty

"remember the day when you and taehyung were ignoring each other because you kissed while drunk?" hoseok asked, "y'know, the day you dyed your haircand stuff."

jimin furrowed his eyebrows, laying on taehyung, who was talking about some video game with jungkook. "how'd you know about that?"

hoseok smiled fondly, nodding his head toward his boyfriend, who was spread out on the floor. "lover boy over there spilled everything."

"of course," jimin playfully rolled his eyes, "but yeah, what about that day?"

"jungkook came over after talking to taehyung about something, and told me- obviously, and after that we just...hung out. namjoon and jin were at work, so it was then just the two of us. it just happened, i don't know."

"cute," jimin grinned.

"oh yeah, i bumped into yoongi by the way." hoseok said, grabbing jimin's attention.

"you did? when?"

"a week or so ago," hoseok shrugged. "i was at jin's café when i saw him, we made up and little kookie over there got jealous."

"awh," jimin cooed.

"so how about you and taehyung?" hoseok asked, punching jimin's arm slightly. jimin reach over and placed his small hand on taehyung's thigh, squeezing lightly.

"tae and i?" jimin asked, "we are amazing."

"hobi!" jungkook whined, crawling to hoseok and sitting on his lap. taehyung laughed and pulled jimin over to him. "hug me."

"what do you guys want to do?" taehyung asked, holding onto jimin's waist. jungkook sighed.

"namjoon and jin are going to be here soon, right?" jungkook asked. "maybe we can hang out with them."

"yoongi might be with them," taehyung said, "he had to meet with namjoon earlier today before jimin and i got here."

"i hope not," jungkook mumbled, hiding his face in hoseok's arm. "he's too touchy with hoseok."

"jungkook, it was a hug." hoseok laughed.

"yeah, a hug that lasted too long."
"it was fifteen seconds, jeon." hoseok turned amd pinched jungkook's cheek. "you're so cute when you're jealous."