Part 4

The rest of the drive was a lot of fun. Lexa had the radio turned up loud and the windows down. I'm surprised all of Texas didn't hear the music. Yeah did I mention in from Dallas. Haha well I am and LA I fly back and forth between my parents. I've actually met Maddie. Anyway! We pull up to the arena music still blasting Paramore, when there was a knock on the front window. The first thing I see is purple hair. "Hey! Better not let Demi hear this or she is gonna be pissed she wasn't invited to the party." I turn the car off and laugh. "Ahh let her be pissed haha. Hey Mad how you been?" "Goof it's been a whole liz!" "Yeah you been spending lots of time in LA?" She nods "well that's why." Ok so maybe I've met Maddie more than once. I get out of the car an hug Mad. "You know I still can't believe this is the first time you're meeting demi." "Well it's not easy getting meet and greet tix and she is never in the same state as me!" "That's true, well I'll take you to her." Maddie wraps her arm around mine and I grab Lexas hand. "Demi there is someone here to meet you!" "Maddie chill in coming!" Hearing that beautiful voice in person makes being a lovatic completely worth it. Then I hear footsteps coming toward us and she appears with her signature Demi smile.