Part 27

"Demi if you are ending it can you just do it quickly then leave please?" Demi got up off the couch as quick as she could and walked over to me. "Elizabeth Robinson why would you ever think that I was ending things between us? Baby I love you more than any one person has ever loved another person." "Because I just screw everything up. You and Mar were so close, you guys were like sisters then I showed up and ruined everything." I couldn't even look her in the eyes. She lifted my chin so I was looking at her. "Liz you didn't screw anything up Marissa did that all on her own with no help from you. Yes things are kind of fucked up right now but eventually I will fix things. Liz I wouldn't end things that's not even close to what I was thinking about." "Then what were you thinking about?" Demi sat me down on the couch and took my hands in hers and looked me right in the eyes. "Liz I love you with all my heart and I want people to know that I am no longer available. Liz will you be my girlfriend?" My mouth went dry, wow here I am thinking she doesn't want to be with me and she just asked me to be her girlfriend. "YES!" she smiles and hugs me close to her then gives me a gentle kiss. "I love you Demetria Devonne Lovato." "And I love you Elizabeth Sydney Robinson." I smile at her. "SELFIE TIME!" I start giggling this girl is WAY to obsessed with selfies. She pull out her phone and comes close to me and kisses my cheek and snaps the picture. Then she opens her twitter app. "@/ddlovato I can honestly say I have never been so happy. this girl right here makes it so much easier to get through everyday. I love you more than anything in this world baby @/lizbaby" And attached the picture of us then tweets again. "@/ddlovato and for those of you who can't figure out what I was trying to say. @/lizbaby is my beautiful girlfriend :) <3 keep smiling baby!" I giggle at her. "you are amazing you know that right." She nods her head "yes I know." I shake my head and then my phone goes off. "@/Maddielovesyou1: @/ddlovato and @/lizbaby OMG its about time you made it official!!!!" I start laughing and tweet her back. "@/lizbaby: @/Maddielovesyou1 you know what its time for? you to get your ass out of my bed and come to the couch! love you squirt!" I hear laughing from my room. "@/Maddielovesyou1: @/lizbaby but your bed is so comfy!!!" "@/ddlovato: @/Maddielovesyou1 @/lizbaby I know right?!?!?!?! I could like live in it." "@/lizbaby: @/ddlovato @/Maddielovesyou1 ok you two enough we are in the same hotel room for god sakes no need to post personal details about my amazing bed on twitter LOL Squirt come out and watch CAMP ROCK!!!!!" "@/ddlovato: @/lizbaby @/Maddielovesyou1 WE ARE SO NOT WATCHING THAT!" "@/Maddielovesyou1: @/ddlovato @.lizbaby YEAH WE ARE COMING!!" Mad comes running out of the room screaming "CAMMMMMPPP ROCKKKKKKKKKKK!" Demi rolls her eyes "noooooo" she whines. "To late its already on." I told her then get comfy on the couch with mad and demi on either sides of me. I take on last picture and put it twitter "Amazing time with my two fav girls I love you guys #camprockbitches" By the end of the movie I check twitter and Lovatics are going crazy about me and Demi and about us watching Camp Rock.