Part 52

"Don't start getting pissed off just because I am sick of you and Mar being connected at the hip. Like Jesus Demetria do you not see that your fucking girlfriend just wants to spend some fucking time with you? No you don't because you aren't thinking of anyone but yourself. I get that you haven't spoken to Mar in a long time but you still have a girlfriend that you have barely spoken 10 words to in the past three days. Not to mention the fact that Lex isn't really all to happy that she hasn't spoken to her girlfriend in three days either because both of our girlfriends are to busy for us. So yes I decided to have a party so that I could actually have people around me who are going to talk to me and act like they want me around since my girlfriend doesn't want me around anymore. And yes my ex-girlfriend is here, because we happen to still be friends and I haven't seen her in awhile. Nothing is going to happen because I happen to be dedicated to you and our relationship even if you aren't." After I said that I didn't even give her time to answer me I just went to the back yard and got in the pool with all the girls. I wasn't in the best mood but I put on a happy face and acted like what happened with Demi never happened. Mar ended up coming outside and swimming with us and was glued to Lexa's hip. Guess Demi told her how Lex and I were feeling. I got tired of swimming and sent my friends home leaving only Mar, Lex, K, Mad, Dal, and Rob outside in the pool. "I'm gonna go get changed then we can all go out for dinner, on me." They all smiled and got out and went to change. I walked into the bedroom and found Demi laying in bed asleep cuddling with my pillow. I may have been a little harsh but it was just starting to piss me off that I never got to spend time with her. I sit on the side of the bed and gently shook Demi. "Dems wake up." She opened her eyes and gave me a small smile. "Mar, Lex, Mad, K, Rob, Dal, and I are going out to eat do you want to come?" She nodded her head and started getting ready to go. I knew she would be a little mad at me for what I said earlier so I didn't bother trying to make her talk to me. I was doing my hair when I felt arms snake around my waist. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to make you feel like I didn't want you around or that I'm not dedicated to you and this relationship. Baby you are my everything and I am SO sorry for being distant and spending all my time with Mar. I understand where you are coming from I would of said the same thing. Please forgive me baby." I smile at her and turn around. "Of course I forgive you Dems not hurry up and finish everyone is waiting on you." She smiles and pecks my lips then finishes getting ready. When she is done we walk down hand in hand and everyone smiles at us. "Bout time you two make up." K said to me, "How did you know we were fighting." "You aren't very sneaky with your tweets. I mean you tweeted "Really i feel so loved, guess its another night alone." so it was kinda obvious to anyone who actually paid attention." i nodded in agreement and Demi just looked at her hands. "It's ok baby everything is fine now." I smile at her and peck her lips. She nods and wraps one arm around my waist and we all get in the limo to go to the restaurant.