Part 13

I wake up to screaming. "THANKS GOD! ITS ABOUT TIME!!" Mad is standing at the door smiling I stick my tongue out at her and cuddle closer to Demi. I feel her hold me tighter. "Good morning superstar." I smile down at her. "Good morning beautiful." She leans up and pecks my lips. "Can we lay in bed all day?" I giggle. "As much as I would love that I have other people over too Dems." "They can watch another movie I'm comfy!" I sit up and pull her into my lap. "Mad go get a movie and the girls." "kay." Demi makes herself comfy in my lap and the girls walk in. "Awwww look at my favourite person all cuddled up with my sister." Demi pouts. "I'm suppose to be your favourite person!" I whisper in her ear "you're my favourite person babe." Then I kiss her neck. I feel the goosebumps form on her body. I start giggling and Demi glares at me. "Rissa look at the evil in those eyes." "Oh I know trust me Demi I know " I start laughing. "But it's a good evil." I say innocently. They all start laughing then Mar and Dallas lay on either side of me and rest their heads on my shoulders. Demi pushes them off. "No! she is mine." She said like a two year old. "Demetria you need to share Liz besides I knew her first." Maddie pointed out. "Yes but y'all can't do this!" then she kisses me. I giggle into the kiss. "She's got you there." "man I lost my Lizzy." "DALLAS! it's LIZ hehe an no you didn't." "Yes she did cause you're MY Liz now!" "who says?" "me" Demi says with a grin.