Part 3

Once I was ready I ran back downstairs. "How do I look?" Lexa's mouth dropped "holy hot damn girl you look FINEEEE!" I giggle. "Thanks doll face. Momma how do I look?" "You look amazing sweetheart." I smile "thanks guys. Lexa you ready to go it's a four hour drive to the concert!" She nods. Thanks for breakfast momma Robinson." "Yeah thanks momma see you tomorrow." "You're welcome girls. Bye baby girl have fun and be safe." I hug my mom goodbye then me and Lexa go out to the car. We blast the radio and song alone to every song. Then the DJ came on "now for all you Demi fans out there on their way to her concert NEON LIGHTS!" I scream and start singing. Lexa takes her phone out and records me singing. I turn to her and yell "neon lights tour 2014 BITCHES!!!!" Then start laughing. She tweets it to Demi saying. "Hey @/ddlovato this is the girl you picked to win the concert tickets LOL @/lizbaby" I laugh "oh my Lexa did you have to send that to her?" She nods then her phone goes off. "OMG she answered!!!" "What did she say????" "@/ddlovato HAHAHAHA that's awesome #neonlightstour2014bitches can't wait to meet you @/lizbaby!" I scream "this is gonna be the best day ever! she nods. "You bet your skinny ass it is!" I laugh. "My ass is t skinny!!" "You're right it's pretty big in a hot way." Whoa there Lexa you checking out my ass?" "Every chance I get." We both laugh knowing Alexa is straighter than a pole.