Part 51

It's been a few days since the tour ended and Mar has been here like everyday, which I don't really mind but I miss having alone time with Demi. I shake the thoughts and walking into the living room which Demi and Marissa are. "Hey guys." I say with a small smiles, "Hey" they say together then go back to watching the ID channel. Wow really feeling the love from these two, I go upstairs and put on my bikini. I'm not gonna just sit around while Demi ignores me. So instead I'm gonna invite a bunch of my girls over and have a little pool party. Demi probably won't be to happy but whatever I'm bored. I call Lex, Mad, and Dal. Then I go through my phone contacts and call a bunch of my friends. After about 20 minutes the door bell went. I ran down the stairs in my bikini. "I got it!!" I soon as I opened the door Lex, Mad, and Dal all jumped on me. "Well hello ladies!!" They smile and all say hi. "Just go out to the pool everyone else should be here soon. oh and Mad don't worry I invited Bea AND K haha." Mads face lit right up. "K is coming?" I nod my head and Mad smiles and hugs me. "Ok go out to the pool!" She nods and runs off. Then the doorbell goes off again and I open the door about 6 girls ran in and hugged me. "LIZ!!! I haven't seen you in forever!" Caitlyn said. "I know girl its been awhile." So Caitlyn is my ex girlfriend and it may be just a little awkward but whatevs its a pool party. "You're looking as good as ever Lizzy." "Thanks Cait you to." She smiles and hugs me. Then I hear someone clear their throat. I turn and see Demi standing there looking not very happy. "Um Liz whats going on?" "Nothing just having a little pool party that's all." "Why didn't you tell me." "Who are you her mother?" Caitlyn piped up, oh shit! "Actually I'm her girlfriend and who might you be?" "Caitlyn Lizzy's ex." Demi raised an eyebrow at me, fuck Caitlyn why did you gotta go and tell her that?! "Babe chill." I said as I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Demi she is a friend nothing more. You are my girlfriend and I only have eyes for you ok baby?" Demi looks away and unwraps my arms from her waist. "You should have told me you were going to have a party." "You were busy with Marissa so I didn't think it would really matter." Demi rolled her eyes knowing I was starting to get a bit jealous of the time her and Mar have been spending together. Frankly Lex hasn't been to happy about it either. Neither one of us gets to spend any time with our girlfriends anymore and it sucks. "Whatever Liz have fun." "Demi don't start this, come on!" "Don't start what Elizabeth?" Fuck she is now pissed, guess its time to actually tell her what's really bugging me.