Part 44

After a few hours Demi wakes up with a smile on her face. "Morning Angel," "Good morning mi todo (my everything)." I smile at her. "So now you speak Spanish?" She giggles and nods. "You know me haha nahh I only know I few things in Spanish." "Well its sexy." She raises an eyebrow. "Is it now?" I nod my head and bite my lip. "Well maybe I should do it more often." "Maybe you should." She giggles at me. "te amo princesa (I love you princess)." "je t'aime trop ange (I love you too angel.)" I smile at her. "Whoa where did that come from??" "Did I forget to mention I speak French?" She nods her head. "Yeah you did and you forgot to mention the French accent that comes along with it." I laugh at her. "That was fucking hot Liz!" "Well so are you babyboo." She smiles. I lean in and kiss her. The kiss starts to get heated and Demi is now on top of me lifting my shirt up. "We are in a hotel room so no one knows where we are we shouldn't get interrupted this time." I nod my head and pull her back to me. I kiss her and she runs her tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance which I happily grant her. We fight for dominance and she wins quite easily. Then she movies from my lips down my jaw to my neck looking for my sweet spot which once again she finds with great ease. She pulls my shirt off along with my bra. She starts kissing my boobs and I couldn't hold in the moans anymore. Demi's hands find their way to my pants and starts to take them off. Once she has my pants off she goes back to kissing me but I get tired of not being in control so I flip us over. I remove her shirt, bra, and pants quickly and kiss my way up her thighs. "OMG LIZ DO IT!"