Part 43

After the whole break in thing neither Demi nor I are really up for staying awake so as soon as we got to the hotel we went to bed. She was still a bit shaken up so I wrapped my arms around her tightly and kept her close. She cuddled into me and started to relax as I played with her hair. Neither one of us said anything we just laid in bed and slowly fell asleep in the safety of each others arms. The next morning I woke up to my phone baring. "Omg who is calling me?!?!?" I grab my phone and answer it. "Hello?" "Yes hi Liz?" "Speaking." "This is Officer Jackson from the crime scene yesterday." "Hello, what can I do for you?" "Well we are just calling to inform you that it was Wilmers fingerprints in your house and he is currently in custody and is looking at a few years in jail for break and entering as well as uttering death threats." "Thank you so much officer that is great news. Thank you for letting me know." "You are VERY welcome Liz and like I said yesterday if you ever need anything just give me a call." "Yeahh uhhh thanks bye." I hung up the phone and jumped back into bed with Demi. "Demsssssss WAKE UPPP!" "Whyy Liz I'm tired!" "I know you are baby but I have amazing news!" "What?" "Wilmer is in jail!" "They found him?!?!" I nod my head and smile big. Demi smiles at me and pulls me beside her. "That's great babe now I am going back to sleep and so are you." I giggle as she pulls me closer to her. "Ok baby I love you sweet dreams Angel." She smiles, "That was cute." She giggles, "I love you to Lizzy." She kisses me quick and starts to fall back asleep. I'm not happy to sleep so I just lay there with Demi in my arms playing with her hair.