Part 41

As we are driving back Demi is holding my hand. "Babe what made you think about going to the fair?" I shrug a bit. "I just remember being a kid and needing to get out of the house and forget about everything for a little bit. I use to jump out my window and go to the fair for a little bit. So after our fight I figured we just needed to forget about everything for a little while and just be kids again." Demi squeezed my hand slightly and brought it to her lips and kissed it. "I love you Liz and I swear to you I won't overreact like that again." I smile at her. "Dem I know it's going to happen again and I'm ok with it because I know that I will overreact about things to so I just need to remember that things aren't always easy and we need to learn how to communicate with each other properly." She smiles big at me, "you know you are just so god damn intelligent." I nod my head. "I'm aware." She slaps my arms playfully and I start laughing. After about 20 more minutes of driving I pull up to the house and we go inside. When we go in the place is completely trashed and there is a note on my door. "This isn't the last you will see of me. I'm not letting this one go you stole her and you will pay one way or another!" Demi starts shaking and crying. "Shhh baby it will all be ok. I think I know who did this." Demi looked at me. "Wilmer." We both say at the same time.