Part 14

We spent all day laying in bed watching movies. Alexa finally came at some point. "Holy shit you're alive!" "hahaha very funny Liz." "I know I'm a comical genius." Lexa rolled her eyes. "How was nick????" "wait you and nick. Like nick Jonas??" Demi asked surprised. Lexa nodded. "Good we spent the night talking." "Oh I'm sure you did." "Shut up Liz." She said laughing. "Well I would hug you lex but Demi here is glued to my lap." "Yes yes I am." "It's ok I don't mind not hugging you jerk." I laughed. "Come watch a movie with us." She climbs in bed with all of us and we watch another movie. By the end if that movie I was bored and wanted to go out. "Guysssss let's do somethinggggggg" I whined. "SHOPPING!!!" they all yelled. I laughed and we all got ready to go. Once all 6 of us were ready we piled into mine and Mars car. Me Mad and Demi in mine mar Dallas and lex in Mars. Once we got to the mall we all follow Demi into topshop. The five of them shop like crazy and I'm just tagging along. Demi walks over to me and grabs my hand and leans her head on my shoulder. "Dem what if someone sees?" "Oh well." She holds my hand tighter. After shopping for a bit I make them come to the food court cause I want a smoothie. After we order and sit down someone comes over. "Hey demi!" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?!?