Part 11

The girls jut got here and we are all laughing and joking around. Then there was a knock on the door. "You guys go pick a movie and I'll get the door." They nod as I go to the door. "Hey." she said shyly. "Hi come on in I didn't think you could come." "Well I had to talk to you." I nod her eyes are still red and puffy like she had been crying. "Can it wait till after then movie then everyone will be asleep and we can talk in private." "Yeah sure." We walk into the living room and Maddie looks up "Dems!" "Hey baby girl." "What movie did y'all pick?" "Frozen" the three of them said together. "Yay! I love this movie." I sit on the love-seat and Demi goes to sit beside me but Mar sits down before her with pillows and blankets then Maddie sits on my lap. I give Demi and "I'm sorry." Look and she nods then sits next to Dallas. We start the movie and I lean into Mar. She wraps her arm around my waist and I can feel Demi glaring at her. Half way through the movie everyone but Demi and I are asleep. I carry Maddie into the spare room then cover Mar and Dal with blankets. I whisper for Demi to follow me into the bedroom. "What did you want to talk about?" She sat on the bed and motioned for me to do the same so I did. "What you saw today is not what it looked like I swear. I hadn't seen him in awhile and he came to congratulate me on the tour. We are not dating." "Demi why does it matter what I think? I'm just another fan." "Oh god Liz you are more than another fan." "No Demetria I'm not how am I any different from the girl laying in her bed listening to your music fight her inner demons. Is it cause I know people and I know your family?" "NO! because no fan had ever made me want to do this!"