Part 62

I ended up stay the night at Caitlyns house and when I work the next morning I realized I needed to go back to the house to get my stuff. I got up out of the bed and left Caitlyn a note telling her I would text her later. I drove to the house hoping Demi would be out so I could get my stuff and leave quickly. When I opened the door I saw broken glass and picture frames all over the place. I heard crying coming from the kitchen and I followed the sound. I found a crying Demi holding a piece of glass to her wrist. "Demi don't do it please think about how hard you have fought. You are two years clean Demi don't do this." She turned to look at me. "Why do you care just leave me alone." I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. "You are stronger than this Demi. The voices are lying to you, you know you are stronger than them." "No I'm not." I grab the piece of glass from her hand. "Yes you are." She fell to the ground crying, I just hold her tighter. "Why are you even here?" "I came for my stuff but now I am here to make sure you are ok." She broke out of my grasp. "I'm fine so you can leave." "You didn't look to fine two seconds ago Demi. You were about to cut for the first time in 2 years." She shrugs her shoulders, "So?" "So you are stronger than that and you don't need to turn to cutting just because you are hurt." "Why don't you just go back to your new girlfriend, I can handle myself. You know nothing about me or how I need to deal with things. Get your stuff and just go." "Don't be like this Demetria. I still want to be friends with you, I still need you in my life." "Well I don't need you in mine. You left me remember so you can walk out that door one more time and don't come back." I bow my head, "If that's what you want than ok Demi I'm gone." I walk upstairs back my stuff including a few pictures of Demi and I and walked downstairs. "Ok I have all my stuff, I'm sorry I hurt you Demi. I love you so much please stay strong for your lovatics and for yourself." I kiss her cheek then walk out the door with a few tears in my eyes. That's the end of Demi and I. I'll never see her again.... Just kidding that's a little dramatic but we are over for good.. I think. I'm not leaving my squirt though so Demi is going to have to put up with me.