Part 30

We all finish eating and I go pay the bill. I look to my left and I see Alexa and... MAR?!?! They are laughing and joking around and the next thing I know they are holding hands. What the hell is going on? Is Lex bi or gay? Why wouldn't she tell me that and I thought Mar's girlfriend was on vacation. Then it hits me Lex was on vacation for the past two weeks she just got home like three days ago. I walk over to their table, "So Lex something you want to tell me?" She looks up at me completely surprised. "Liz what are you doing here?" "Breakfast with Mad and Demi. What are you doing here on a date... with a GIRL!?" "Oh Liz don't get so pissy." "Marissa your best option right now is to shut up because I'm pissed at you about this too." Mar looks down at her food. "Explain Alexa Smith NOW!" "Chill Liz me and Mar are just having breakfast together." "Don't fucking lie to me Lex I'm not blind or stupid. Why didn't you just fucking tell me you and Mar were together. Great friendship we got going here." Then I turn to Mar, "You seem to be causing a lot of trouble lately haven't you? But let me get this straight, you're dating my best friend and you had the nerve to kiss me and tell me you have been in love with me since you met me. Mar you are fucked up aren't you. Lex until you can actually talk to me about shit I don't see a place for you in my life. Marissa figure shit out and if you hurt my best friend I will find you and I will make sure you feel the pain she did. And that's not a threat that's a promise. Have a nice day ladies." I walk back to Demi and Mad still slightly pissed. Oh who am I kidding I'm extremely mad right now! "Babe what's wrong?" I love how Demi can automatically know when I'm not ok. I don't even answer I just point to Mar and Lex. "You have got to be kidding me." "My thoughts exactly."