Part 61

Demi

Mad just left and I'm finally alone. I don't think it has fully hit me that Liz isn't just gone for the night she is gone forever. I look around the house and there is pictures of the two of us everywhere. I start ripping pictures off the walls and smashing them. Why should they be there, it was all a fucking lie anyway, she just wants to be with her ex. FUCK she is gone and I don't know what to do about it. I can't make her come back to me if she doesn't want to be with me. I keep throwing pictures all over the house and punching walls left and right. My hand is already starting to swell and I'm pretty sure my hand is broken, but I don't feel any of the pain. Once all the pictures are off the wall I look around the house. There is broken glass everywhere and the only thing I hear is my demons yelling in my head. "DO IT!!!" "What about my lovatics?" "They won't ever know it will be our little secret." "But they will see, they saw before they can tell when something is wrong. And what if Maddie saw my wrist. I can't do it I need to be strong." "Oh but Demi you know as well as we do you aren't strong. If you were strong Liz would of stayed with you. She would of chosen you over Caitlyn, but you are just so weak she chose to be with someone stronger. DO IT NOW Demi!" They kept screaming do it. I couldn't I had to be strong the voices just lie to me. Liz left because we fought to much she didn't know me and I didn't know her I can change that though. We can get to know each other more and then we can be together again. "Demetria don't like to yourself you know she is with Caitlyn right now! JUST DO IT!" "You're lying." "Check twitter." I logged onto twitter and I saw that Liz tweeted. "Catching up with my girl. Damn I missed her!" And a picture of her and Caitlyn. It broke my heart to see that. The voices were right she doesn't want me. I look down there is a sharp piece of glass. I grab it and bring it to my wrist.....