Part 29

As we were driving Neon Lights came on and Demi turned it up even louder and starts singing. We pass by some people and she screams out the window "HEY GO BUY DEMI ON ITUNES!" "IT"S MY SONG ON THE RADIO!!" Mad and I start laughing at her and we all sing along to the radio. We pull up to IHOP and we all pile out of the car. When we walk in a bunch of people come up to Demi. "Hey guys!" She signs a few autographs and takes a few pictures then we go sit down. "Demi you are so good with your fans it's amazing." she blushes and smiles. "Thanks babe." I give her a quick kiss. "Ok I'm still here you know." I giggle "Sorry squirt." "So baby girl what have you been up to?" "Well I was in an episode of Good Luck Charlie. It was a small role but still." "That's great baby girl. And the size of the role doesn't matter." Mad nods and starts eating. "You know squirt I'm proud of you. You are going after what you want be it acting or areal. Which you are amazing at!" Mad smiles big. "Thanks Liz! You know I wish you would go after your dreams a little more." I shrug, "What do you mean Maddie?" Demi asks kind of confused. "She means nothing Dem." "No I mean I have heard Liz sing and she needs to do it WAY more!" "Madison hush!" Demi looks at me in surprise. "You sing?!?" "Ummmmm no?" "Liar" "Madison!" She giggles "Sorry Lizzy." "I am so gonna get you back for this squirt." She sticks her tongue out at me. "You can try." I roll my eyes. This kid is going to be the end of me I swear! "Liz you have to sing for me!" "No way Demi not gonna happen!" Demi pouts and gives me her best puppy dog face. "Dems don't give me that face." "PLEASEEEEEE Baby?????" "MAYBE." "Yay!!!" Mad and Demi cheered. It's gonna be a long day.