Part 42

So we didn't have any proof it was Wilmer so we called the cops to come and check the place. Once they got here they went through did fingerprints and all that stuff. When they were done the female officer came up to Demi and I. "So miss.." "Robinson but you can call me Liz." "Ok Liz the place has been fully investigated we are going to take the letter with us and also we got a few fingerprints." "Ok thank you so much." "It was absolutely no problem at all. If you ever need anything here is my card just give me a call." Then she winked at me. I could see the fume coming from Demi's ears. I wrapped my arm around Demi's waist and pulled her into my side. "I'll be sure to call if my girlfriend and I ever need anything." the officer looked between Demi and I then nodded. "Have a nice evening ladies." "You to officer." When they left I started laughing. "Oh Dems you should of seen you face when she was flirting with me." "Liz that's not funny." "Yes it was Dem and the funniest thing was when she realized we were together." "Ok yeah that was pretty funny." We just kept laughing. "I think we better clean all this up." Demi nods her head and we start cleaning. After a good hour and a half of cleaning I stopped. "This is getting us no where I'll just call a cleaning service tomorrow and we can stay at a hotel tonight." Demi nodded and we went upstairs to pack a bag. "Hey Liz?" "Yeah?" "Have you seen my favourite pair of shorts?" "Umm no aren't they in the dresser I remember putting them in there." "No they aren't." "Ok that's strange." Demi nods. We finish packing in record time and head to a hotel. I just want all this Wilmer drama to GO AWAY!