Part 24

I start searching the hotel room for Demi but I can't find her anywhere, "Demi?" There was no answer, "Ok Demi this isn't funny come out here!" Still nothing so I keep looking. As I turn the corner someone jumped on my back. I screamed as loud as I could and Demi started laughing so hard. "PAY BACK for waking me up this morning!" "That was so not funny Demi you scared the shit out of me." "Yeah well you made me fall on the floor this morning so it was only fair." I glare at her and she sends me a cute smile. I hate when she does that cause she knows I can't stay mad at her if she uses that smile. "Stop that Demi you know how I feel about that smile." she nods "Yes I do and that's why I'm using it cause I know that you can't stay mad at me when I use it." She giggle and leans in and kisses me gently. "ok I'm sorry for scaring you baby it wasn't very nice of me." she kisses me again, "Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" she smiles and kisses me one more time. "You're doing a pretty good job now babe." She laughs and kisses me again. I pick her up and put her on my back, "Ok now I get to pick the movie!" she nodded and I put in Smurfs 2 "Ahh baby I love this movie!" Demi squealed "I know you do babe that's why I put it on plus I love Katy Perry as Smurfette." "But you love me more right?" I grin at her "Maybe I do maybe I don't." She pouts and gives me her biggest puppy dog eyes. "Awwe who could not love that face!? Of course I love you more Demi. I love you more than anyone in this world." She smiles big at me. "And I love you so much more Liz." I pull her into my arms and we spend the night cuddling on the couch watching Disney movies until Demi finally fell asleep in my arms. I carried her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. Then I got changed and slipped into bed beside her. As soon as I got comfy I got a text message. What part of no contact did she not understand?!