Part 28

After we watched Camp Rock Mad said she was hungry which made Demi and I realize we were too. "Well where do you guys wanna go???" Demi thought for a minute "OMG lets go to IHOP!" I laugh and nod. We all grab our stuff and I grab my keys and we go out to the car. As soon as we step outside the hotel we are surrounded by paparazzi. "DEMI IS THAT LIZ?" "Demi over here" "Demi give Liz a kiss!" "Madison get out of the shot." that last one really pissed me off. I turned to the guys who said it. "Would you shut the fuck up that was so rude you are NOT to talk to any of Demi's family and friends like that again do you understand? and especially not my squirt!" The guy nodded and walked away. I turned back to Demi and she was smiling at me. She grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek. "Thank you." She whispered in my ear. "Always." Then I turned to Mad. "I love you squirt and I will make sure those people never bother you again." She smiles up at me and hugs me. "I love you too Liz." All the paparazzi Aww at me and Mad and I laugh. "Liz can you get Demi to smile for us." "Come on Demi one picture?!" I turn to Demi, "Just give them the picture babe." She turns to the paparazzi and smiles. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and kissed her cheek. Demi smiles big. "Thank you Liz!" "No problem guys have a good day!" I grab Demis hand and we walk to the car with Mad. We get in. As I turn out of the parking lot we blast the music and roll down the windows.