Part 46

Demi and I get ready to do our stuff today. "Ok babe I'm leaving for rehearsal." I nod "ok babe good luck you will sound amazing." She smiles at me and kisses me quick. "Love you Liz." "Love you too Dems." Then she walked out the door of the hotel room. As soon as she is gone I call a maid and sen her to the house. I have all day to myself and that's a first. I decide to go shopping. I get dress quickly do my make up and hair then walk out the door. When I got to the mall I had a bunch of people run up to me. "Omg you're Liz!!!!" I nod. "Yep that's me." They scream. "Something I can do for you guys?" They all nod and pull out their phones. "Ok let's start a line and I'll go down the line?" They all say ok and line up. One by one I take a picture with them and they say thank you. I get to the last girl and she is crying. "What's wrong sweetie?" "I have wanted to see Demi for so long and never got the chance and now I'm meeting you which is just as good because you're you and you're so amazing. I have been through hell and back and I wanted to thank Demi for her music and for standing up for what's right." I am left speechless. "What's your name sweetheart?" "Kate but everyone calls me K." "Well it's nice to meet you K, would you like to come shopping with me?" She nods her head and smiles big. "Good!" I wrap my arm around hers and walk with her. "So how old are you K?" "14" "omg you and Maddie are so close to the same age!" "I know I love Maddie I think she is gorgeous." "I'm totally introducing you to her later." "Really?!" I nod my head an walk into the store. "Could you help me pick out an outfit Demi will LOVE?" She nods and we go in search of something. By the time we are done shopping we found the perfect outfit. It's a pair of tight black skinny jeans with a low cut white tank top that says rebel and a leather jacket. "I think she is gonna love it Liz." "Me to. Will you go somewhere with me?" she nods and we drive to my now clean house. "Ok give me give minutes to change and we will go." She nods and I run upstairs. Five minutes later I walk down and we go to my car. "So where are we going?" "You'll see."