Part 54

I push all the drama with Demi out of my mind and go into the car. We drive to the warehouse and go inside. We stayed for about two hours until we all got pretty tired. "Liz?" "Yeah squirt?" "Can I stay at your place tonight I miss hanging out with you." "Sure squirt I don't mind." She smiled big and gave me a huge hug. "Ok now go tell Dems your staying, I'm going to call us a separate car so we can go straight home." Mad nodded and went to tell Demi. I watched Demi's reaction and she seemed relieved. Guess she thought I wouldn't bring up what was wrong with her but I still will. I call another car and when it gets here we pile in. On the way home Demi is holding my hand loosely in hers and rests her head on my shoulder. When we finally get home Mad runs right for her room. Yes Mad has her own room in our house. I knew she would be here a lot so I set one up. Demi went to go up to our room and I stopped her. "Oh no you don't we still need to talk." "There is nothing to talk about Elizabeth." "Yes Demetria there is. Something is bothering you I can see it." "Well maybe I don't wanna fucking talk about it!" "Demi I am suppose to be your girlfriend you are suppose to tell me when something is wrong." "Right now you are what's wrong so just leave me the fuck alone!" I pause for a minute. "Wow fine you want me to leave you alone Demi, ok I'm gone." "Liz where are you going?" "I'm going to pack a bag and I'm gonna go somewhere that isn't here." She tried to stop me but I stormed up the stairs. When I'm packing my bag Mad comes into the room. "What's up squirt?" "I heard you and Demi fighting is everything ok?" "Everything is fine baby girl don't worry about us. I'm just going to go stay at the hotel for a night or to so Demi and I can both calm down." Mad starts crying. "Come here baby girl." She comes over and hugs me. "I promise you I will be back ok. One way or another." Mad nods and I kiss the top of her head. "Ok go to bed squirt I love you and i'll talk to you tomorrow." "I love you to Liz." Then she walks back to her bedroom. I finish packing my bag and I walk downstairs. Demi is waiting by the door. "I'm not letting you leave this house." "Yes Demetria you are because this is what you wanted." I push my way past her and go out to my car not looking back.