Part 22

I knew there was nothing I could really say to Demi, I mean what do you say to someone who just told their best friend they didn't want anything to do with them anymore? There was nothing I could say so instead I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me while she sobbed into my chest. "Liz what do I do?" "I don't know baby girl, I really don't know we are just gonna take it one step at a time ok." She nods her head and hugs me tighter. "I love you Liz I really don't know what I would do without you." I kiss the top of her head, "I love you too Demi." I knew what she would do without me, she would still have her best friend. I really fucked shit up this time. I made two best friends fight and now they are no longer speaking. This is all my fault and the only thing I can do about it now is hold Demi and let my guilt out later. No I'm not gonna cut, I may be stupid but I'm not stupid enough to cut myself with Demi around. Maybe I'll have an "accident" with a lighter... "HELLLO earth to Liz!!!!" Demi is waving her hand in front of my face trying to get my attention. " Sorry what?" "What were you thinking about so hard?" I shake my head. "Nothing in particular, don't worry I'm ok babe." She looks at me suspiciously "Are you sure??" I nod my head "positive." She didn't really seem to believe me but she dropped the subject. "I'm feeling a little tired so I'm gonna go take a nap." "Ok Dem I'll be right out here if you need me." she smiles and whispers something that sounded like "I'll always need you." I held in a laugh, what always need me to screw up her life? Ok I completely understand that to some people it may seem like I'm overreacting but I mean come on everyone knows how close Mar and Demi are and now they aren't talking because of me. That's kind of a big deal don't you think, it is kinda like if I broke up her and Selena. Nahh that was totally Taylor (hahaha sorry to those who like her but it's true) I walk outside to the balcony and sit on one of the chairs out there and just think. I swear I have been out here for at least three hours just listening to music and thinking. I know Demi is awake because I seen her walk by the balcony door a few times just to cheek on me and make sure I'm ok. I fake a smile each time to make it seem like everything is ok when in reality my world is kinda falling to pieces all around me.