Part 47

After 20 minutes of driving we pull up to the arena Demi is rehearsing at. "Omg are we" I nod "yep!" Her smile gets really big. As we are walking in Mad comes running out. "Lizzzzz!" "Hey squirt what's up?" "Nothing but wait till you see Demi." "Why??" "I'm not telling." Oh god. "Oh Mad this is Kate, Kate this is Mad." "hi" Mad says smiling. "Hey Mad I'm a huge fan." "Awww Liz I like her already." I laugh at Maddie. "Well thank you Kate." "Call me K everyone does. And omg you are even more gorgeous in person." Mad blushes and giggles. "Aww thanks you're pretty gorgeous yourself." "Well I'm off to find my girlfriend Mad take care of K and when y'all are done talking come find us." Mad nods and I walk away. When I walk inside I see pink hair. I sneak up behind her on stage and cover her eyes. "Omg who is that?" I whisper in her ear. "Who do you think sexy?" She giggles and turns around. "Holy fuck Demi your hair!" she smiles and nods "I know I'm in love with it." I look at her for a second then bite my lip. "Shit girl you look hot!" she smirks at me. "Glad you think so. You look pretty fine yourself." "Thanks babe. So I introduced your little sister to a fan." "Wait there is a fan here?" "mhm I met her at the mall and I brought her here to meet you and Maddie. I think she might have a crush on Mad." "Aww that's so cute." "Well Maddie was flirting right back." "No way!!!" "mhmmmm" "omg yes!!!! Maddie is gay!!!" "Demi hush. And I'm not 100% sure." "But there is a chance?" I nod and she smiles big. "Why are you so happy bout that?" "Cause then I can make her into a mini me." "She already is dem." she smiles. "Good!"