Part 18

We were watching a movie when Lexa showed up. "Hey girl hey." I laugh at her she always finds the dumbest things to say. "I really think you were dropped on your head as a child." "Aww thanks Lizzy I know I'm amazing." I giggle. Demi doesn't seem to like how close I am with Lexa but she is gonna have to get use to it cause that's how we are. I whisper in her ear. "Stop glaring" Demi just looks at me then gets up and goes into the kitchen. I roll my eyes. "Y'all keep watching the movie I'll be right back." I walk into the kitchen and just look at Demi. "Care to explain?" she shakes her head. "Not at all you would know what's wrong." "Don't start this shot Demi. I told you when we first met that Lexa and I are just FRIENDS. Don't turn it into something that we're not." She rolls her eyes at the use of her song lyrics. Then mumbles something under her breath. "Speak up Demetria I can't hear you." "I fucking said just friends my ass I see the way you look at her Liz." "Demi you're fucking crazy if you think I'm in love with Alexa. Not to mention the fact that I told you not even an hour ago that I love you. But that obviously meant nothing to you. So if you think I'm so in love with my best friend why are you here huh? Why the fuck are you in my hotel room if you think I don't love you?" I'm so pissed off that I can't control what's coming out of my mouth. I can see Demi is hurt but right now I just don't care.