Part 20

I just sit there dumbfounded what do I do now? do I tell Demi her best friend kissed me, I mean how can I not? I get up and walk back to the room. "Hey Lexa could you give me and Demi some time please." She nods and leaves. I walk to the bedroom door and knock. "Dems can we talk please?" She opens the door and I see her red puffy eyes. I hug her close to me. "I'm sorry for being such a bitch." "It's ok I'm sorry for being so jealous." I kiss her head. "I love you Demi." "I love you too." I bring her over to the bed. "Now Dems I need to tell you something and you're going to be mad but I want you to try and stay calm ok?" "ok...." I take a deep breath. "Soiwascryingandmarwastryingtohelpmeandthenshekissedme." "Whoa what?" "Mar kisses me." "SHE WHAT?!" "Demi please calm down." "No I'm gonna fucking kill her she knows you're with me how could she hurt me like that?" I grab her hands and pull her into my lap. "She could kiss me a million times and I wouldn't feel the fireworks I do from one of your kisses." She smiles and kisses me. "In still gonna kill her." "No you're not you'll get over it cause I'm here with you not with her." "promise to stay?" "Forever." She smiles and buries her head in my neck.