Part 59

Demi

That's it she's gone, walked out the door leaving me alone. I can't move, I can barely breath. I just drop to the floor and bring my knees into my chest. Liz is gone and I don't know if she will ever come back. I lost her.. As I'm sitting with my head in my knees I feel someone sit beside me. "Dems?" I look up and see my baby sister with tears running down her face. "Did you hear all that baby girl?" She nods her head and more tears fall from her eyes. I pull her on to my lap and rock her back and forth. "It's ok baby girl. Just because Liz and I broke up doesn't mean you will never see her again you have known her longer than I have she will keep in contact." "Are you sure Dems?" "Yes baby she loves you to much to ever walk away from you." "She loves you too and she just walked away from you." "She didn't walk away we broke up that's not saying we wont ever talk again. It will all work out for the best. God has a plan. Come on lets go to bed, you can sleep with me tonight." She nods her head and I carry her up to the bedroom. I lay her down then go into the shower. I just stand under the water letting it run down my body, I stand there thinking about what happened. I know the real reason she left me is because she wants to be with her ex. "Well no shit! Who would want to be with a whale like you?" (btw totally just killed me to write that bout Demi :'( ) The voices in my head screamed at me. I haven't heard those voices in a long time, I was really hoping they were gone forever this time. They continued to yell at me until I finally shut the water off and wrapped a towel around my body. I got out of the shower and looked in the mirror, maybe they are right I have gained weight. "But that's a part of being healthy." something Liz would have said to me, but Liz is gone and I'm on my own. I got dressed in my PJ's and went into bed with Mad and cuddled close to my little sister letting sleep take over.