Part 10

As I sat there I could hear Demi and Mar talking.

M- Dal take Maddie and get ready.

Dal- Kay come on Mad.

D- what the fuck was liz's problem.

M- are you fucking kidding?!? Demi that girl has been trying to meet you for THREE years because she loves you. It may not be love love but she told you a lot I know she did because she thought she could trust you. Y'all talked for three hours and you didn't think to mention you had a boyfriend?! Then she looks to the side of the stage and there's you and fuckface.

D- Rissa it's not-

M- don't say "it's not like that" Demetria, you say that every time. You know what that asshole is like yet you let him back in every god damn time. You are just looking to get hurt now Demi. But I will NOT let you hurt Liz. So you have a choice. Either set things straight and tell her the TRUTH or just leave her alone. If you can't choose your sisters and I will because we actually care about her.

D- what do you want me to do Rissa?

M- stop lying to yourself. You know how you feel about her so figure out what you want to do about it before I do Demetria.

Then I heard Mar walk away. It's good to know she has my back that like. Then I heard Demi start crying. It took all the strength in me to get up and walk away. I go back to the hotel and wonder if she will show tonight.