Part 45

"OMG JUST DO IT LIZ!" I smirk at her and kiss her while running my fingers over her centre. She moans into the kiss and tangles her fingers into my hair. "Liz I swear to go if you don't--" I cut her off by sticking two fingers in her. She moans my name and I slowly increase speed. "Oh my god LIZ!" I have to say hearing her moan my name is such a turn on. I go fast and faster, she arches her back and digs her nails into my back. "LIZZZ more baby more!!!" I add another finger and go even faster. "Liz baby I'm almost there!" I take my fingers out of her and I hear her whimper from lost of contact. Right when she was about to say something I stick my tongue in her and she moans loudly. I rub her clit and push my tongue in deeper. Demi moans my name one last time and then I have her juices all over my face. I clean her up and kiss my way up her body feeling her shiver under my lips. "Holy fuck Liz!" I giggle at her and kiss her. "Well good morning to you too sunshine hahaha." "Best wake up ever." I laugh and lay down beside her. "So what are we doing today?" "Well I'm calling a maid to go clean the house and you my dear are going to rehearsals because you have a show tomorrow night." "Oh fuck I totally forgot about the last two shows of my tour." "I know you did but I didn't!" "Perks of dating a lovatic?" I nod my head. "That among other things." "Such as?" "Oh you'll see." She gives me a look as if to say she is worried. "Don't worry baby I would never hurt you." "I hope not babe." "Hey! two lovatics could protect you better than Max could." "That's true!" I smile proud of my lovely fanbase!  

THAT WAS SO AWKWARD!!!! OMG I'm so sorry I just did that hahahahahahahaha