Part 49

Demi wanted me there with her while she met her lovatics so we held hands while lovatics came up and took their picture with Demi. One lovatic came running up to Demi and she starts to panic. I wrapped my arms around her and let her hide in my chest. I motioned for the Lovatic to give us one second.  "Demi baby its ok I'm right here everything is ok. She doesn't want to hurt you, deep breath babe." She nods her head and slowly comes out of my chest. "Thank you baby." I smile at her and she turns back to the fan. "Sorry about that sweetheart." The girl said its ok and the meet and greet went on. Once the meet and greet was over Demi and I went back into her dressing room the show isn't starting for another hour so Demi and I just chill in the room. "Thank you for taking care of me back there Liz." "I'll always take care of you Demi." She smiles at me, "Baby you are amazing you know that?" "I think you've told me once or twice." I giggle and she pulls me onto her lap. "I love you Liz." "I love you more Dems." I lean in and kiss her softly. The kiss soon turned into a make out session that ended when Mar knocked on the door. "Come in" Demi called. When Mar walked in Demi looked pissed. "What are you doing here Marissa?" "I just wanted to come and say good luck, Lex and I are cheering you on from the crowd." "Alexa is here to?" Mar nods, "Thanks Marissa. I'll see you around." Mar knew that was her cue to leave so she walked out. "Liz did you know they were coming?" "no I had no idea babe." She nods her head. "Ok, well I need to go get ready for the show. I'll see you backstage. I love you." "Ok baby I love you too." She gives me a quick kiss and walks out.