Part 68

"Liz did you cheat on Demi? :(" I couldn't believe someone actually thought I cheated on Demi. As I continued to read I saw one that said "So you broke up with Demi cause you cheated on her with that other chick right?" How could anyone think that, like yeah I am here with Caitlyn and I have been posting about us but that doesn't mean I cheated. I started getting angry and I tweeted. "For all you assholes out there I didn't fucking cheat!" "Why the fuck would I cheat on Demi she is beautiful and kind we just didn't work out!" "Don't jump to conclusions for fuck sakes." The tweets may have been a little harsh but how could they think that of me. After sitting on the beach for another 10 minutes Caitlyn and I decided it was time to leave. I dropped her off at her house and told her I would talk to her tomorrow. After I left her house I went to starbucks desperately needed coffee. When I walked in the place was pretty empty so I went and ordered my usual. This particular starbucks got to know me really well when I was dating Demi. I was here like everyday for our coffees. I waited for my name to be called and when it was I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a very beautiful yet distraught looking Demi standing before me. "Hi.." She looked at her hands. "Hello Demi, something I can do for you tonight?" She nods her head. "And what might that be." "Don't be so cold Liz." "You're kidding right? You told me you didn't need or want me in your life. your Lovatics are accusing me of cheating on you with Caitlyn, and you are asking me not to be so cold? Sorry if I'm a little pissed off right now Demetria." She looks away from me. "You know I was just angry, I still want you in my life. As for my Lovatics I told them to leave you alone." "I know you did I saw the message to your lovatics." She nods, "What did you want Demi?" "Just to talk... Are you and Caitlyn?" "Caitlyn and I are complicated right now, I like her but  I still love you." Demi gives me a small smile. "You do?" I nod, "I didn't break up with you because I don't love you." She nods, "I know and I agree we don't know each other well enough but we can change that." I nod, "Yes we can, text me sometime and we can meet up for coffee or something, or text me if you want to talk. I gotta go though I'm looking at a new apartment in the morning so I need to go sleep." "Ok Liz bye," "Bye Dem." Then I walked out of starbucks and drove to my hotel.