Part 9

The concert was really good at the end I got a text from Lexa saying she wouldn't be coming back to the hotel and to have fun with Mar Dal Mad and Demi. I told Mar and she laughed. Then she grabbed my hand and we went back stage. When Demi saw us she hugged everyone and everyone told her she did amazing. Then she turned to me. "What did you think Liz?" "You did great Demi like always." I said giving her my best fake smile which she bought. She did do amazing she always does. But I'm still kiss hurt that she didn't tell me about Wilmer like we spent hours talking. Mar noticed the fake smile and squeezed my hand I looked down at our hands then back at her and gave her a grateful smile. That's when Demi notice Mar and I were holding hands. And man did she look pissed. "You two together?" I shook my head. "No if I was dating someone I would of told you when we talked for three hours." I said with a little more venom then I wanted. Demi seemed confused at first then it hit her. "Liz you-" "I gotta go check into my hotel Mar, Mad, Dal I'll see you guys later tonight kay? Don't forget the popcorn." "We won't. Bye Liz." They all hugged me. "I'll see you around Demi. It was great meeting you." She stepped forward to hug me but I stepped back. "Bye Liz." I turn to walk away and call over my shoulder. "Oh and Demi you can come tonight if you're not busy with something... or someone." Then I turned the corner and sunk to the floor against the wall trying not to fall apart.