Part 15

I roll my eyes when I see him. Demi looks between me and him and gives a nervous smile. "Hey Wilmer what are you doing here?" He leans down and gives her a hug and she shifts uncomfortably. "I heard you were here and I wanted to see you. I didn't get a chance to tell you how amazing you were last night." I look over at Mar and she is giving him the worst glare I have ever seen. I try not to laugh but I just couldn't help it though and I start giggling. Mar looks at me and smiles. Wilmer on the other hand gives me a funny look and goes back to talking to Demi. "Umm Wilmer can you not be here right now I'm trying to spend the day with my sister and the girls and that doesn't include you so bye." Dallas said waving goodbye to him. He looks shocked. I try not to laugh again. "Bye now Wilmer." Dallas says getting impatient. "Ur yeah bye." He leans down and kisses Demi. Then he walks away. My breath gets caught in my chest and I stand up and walk away. I can't e around her right now after she just let that happen. I hear Mar and Dallas calling my name and someone running after me. I go out to my car and lock the doors. I see Demi coming up to my car I turn it on and turn the radio up loud so I can't hear her trying to talk to me. "Liz!!!!" I ignore her as best I can and start to pull out of my parking spot but Demi gets it the way. I roll down then window and yell at her. "Get out of the fucking way Demi. I'm not in the mood for this shit." She doesn't move or say anything she just stands there so I get out of the car. "Demi you need to move now." She looks at me and I know she can see how hurt I am. She grabs my arm and pulls me to her. "Liz what was a suppose to do. He kissed me you watched it happen. I didn't kiss back and I didn't start it." I roll my eyes. "You could of said leave, or no like Dallas did. But you didn't." "Liz you know it's not like that." "Whatever!" she pushed me up against my car and kissed me hard. "Elizabeth it is not like that with him. I only want you. I only feel butterflies when I kiss YOU. So don't question that ok." I smile and lean into her. "Demi I want him gone." She nods. "Done."