Part 33

We all went inside and sat on the couch, none of us really felt like exploring the house. So instead we sat on the couch and watched a movie. After about two movies Dianna called me.

D- hey Liz are my girls there with you?

L- two out of three yes.. Mad and Demi

D- ok well I'm gonna come get Mad since she has areal tomorrow. So text me the address please.

L- Sure Dianna see you soon!

"What's going on baby?" "Your mom is coming to pick Mad up since she has areal tomorrow morning." Mad gave me a sad face. "Sorry squirt but you can come back any time you want ok?" She nods and smiles. About 20 minutes later Dianna shows up. "Hey guys?" "In the living room momma." Dianna walks in and gives us all hugs. "Good to see you and Demi have hit it off so well." "Haha i take it you seen our twitter posts." Dianna nods. "Yes i did and they were very cute!" Demi and i smile and blush. "Thanks Momma glad you approve?" Dianna starts laughing. "Demi honey I have wanted you with Liz since i met her." I start laughing! "Score! Dianna likes me!!" Dianna and Demi laugh even harder. "Ok it's time to go Mad say goodbye." She goes over and gives Demi and hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Bye baby girl have fun tomorrow." "Thanks Demi Bye." Then she comes to me and gives me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Bye Liz, thanks for letting me stay love you." "Any time squirt love you too bye." Then Dianna and Mad leave. Now it's just Demi and I...