Part 60

Liz

I spent literally all night talking with Caitlyn. I hadn't really spoken to her since the break up and I actually missed her a lot. As the night went on we talked more and more about what really happened that night. "Liz you know that the night you walked in on me and her it really wasn't what it looked like." "Isn't that what they all say?" "Yes but this time its true. She is my brothers best friend and she came over to see if he was home which he wasn't. When she found out he wasn't home she came into my room to chat till you got here. After talking she looked at me and just kissed me. I swear to you Liz I would never hurt you like that. I was in love with you." I looked her straight in the eyes and I could see that she was telling me the truth. "Ok Cait I believe you." Her eyes lit up. "You do??" I nod my head, she smiled pulling me in for a hug. "I am so sorry about that night." "Don't be sorry Cait, it wasn't your fault." "I still love you Liz." I look away. When it ended that night I knew I would always love Caitlyn. She was my first love and that's a strong connection. "Honestly Caitlyn, I will always love you. You were the first person I ever loved, but I just got out of a relationship and I don't know if I can handle being in another one." "I completely understand that Liz and I am willing to wait for you as long as I have to. I still know everything about you babe. Like how when you stress out you run your fingers through your hair a few times then put it in a ponytail. Or how when you blush you ALWAYS look away because you don't want people to see the blush. Or how when you feel completely and utterly alone in the world you turn on music and just lose yourself in it. But the truth is babe you will never be alone because you have me always and I know you inside and out." I smile at her. She knows so much about me and I can't help but remember all the reasons I feel in love with her. Her blue eyes that are just so beautiful I could look at them for days. That amazing smile that lights up the whole room. The true kindness in her heart, the sweetness she shows to everyone no matter who it is. I fell in love with her a long time ago and all those memories are flooding back. But as hard as I fell for her, I fell for Demi harder. But Demi and I are over. "You're perfect Liz." "Far from it." "Well you're my kind of perfect."