Part 48

Demi giggles and I just cant help but to smile at her. "You know I have always wanted a mini me.' I shake me head at her. "Demi Mad has ALWAYS been a little you." "Really?!?!" I nod and she fist pumps the air. Just as she does that Mad and K come into the room giggling. "Demi what are you doing?" "UHHHH noting?" I laugh at her. "Are you telling me that or asking me?" Demi giggles a little bit and I look at K. She looks like she is in heaven. "K come here a minute girlie." She walks over to me. I wrap my arm around her shoulder, "Dems this is Kate, Kate this is Demi." "Hi Kate nice to meet you!" Kate smiles really big, "Hi Demi nice to meet you too." I shake my head "Demi stop being so formal!!" She laughs at me and K kind of hides in my side. "You ok K?" She nods her head, "Yeah I'm just not feeling the greatest." "Hey squirt can you take K back to my house and make her some soup, and help her feel better?" Mads eyes light up. "Of course I can!" K giggles a bit and goes over to Mad. "Mad take good care of that little one pleaseeeeee." "Always." I awww at her and she giggles. "Shut up Liz!" "Have fun ladies and keep it appropriate in my house!" "LIZ!" I giggle and so does Demi. Demi walks over to me and wraps her arms around my waist. "Madison you behave!" "Demetria YOU behave!" I laugh out really loud. "Good one squirt!" I high five Mad. "Ok go now watch some movies and all that." Mad nods and wraps her arm around K's waist and they walk out to the car. When they are gone I turn to Demi. "Well aren't they adorable together?" "OMG yes they are soooo fucking cute!" "Dems chill, its not like they are together or anything." "You never know whats going to happen!" I nod. Then Demi's manager came in, "Hey Dems you have 5 minutes before meet and greet." "Ok thank you!" I frown a bit. "Aww baby don't be sad, do you wanna come to meet and greet with me?" "well if you want me there..." "Of course I do!!" I smile and grab her hand. "Then lets go babe." She smiles and we walk out to where all the lovatics are. When they see Demi they all scream! "DEMII!!" I smile and so does Demi. She squeezes my hand and I kiss her cheek. All the lovatics aww at us and I giggle.